ThomOli: revising history

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

revising history




When I mentioned to my cousin, Heather, that I wouldn't really recommend the Brooklyn City Clerk's office as a romantic or classy locale (don't we know it?) she offered to beautify some of the photos from our ceremony. I don't really want to remember the "stained glass" hideousness or peeling walls.

Thanks to Heather, I can now remember our emotions and that my hair looked damn good. As an added bonus, it also reminds me of the very beginning of our wedding planning when we were considering the DUMBO waterfront as the perfect location for our nuptials.

Thanks, Heather.

No comments: