ThomOli: reinvigorated

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

reinvigorated

We've been taking a little hiatus lately to enjoy the house in the state it's in (wreck or not) and we've had a bunch of visitors, dinner parties, etc. Mostly I think we're just intimidated by the size and cost of the next project (the den) so we're slowly mulling over our options.

But this week - while I've been busy experimenting with my new camera and going to work (Thom's forgotten what that's like) - Thom decided it was time to attack a few projects around the house. And I couldn't be more overjoyed.

It's time we have some fancier bathrooms around here. And by "fancy" I mean - with working drains and mirrors. I've spent the last 6 months peering at myself in a little shaving mirror. I'm not sure what will become of me if I can actually see my whole face in the morning - I might not actually make it to work...

Thom's at Lowe's right now picking up a pedestal sink for the downstairs bathroom and a mirror for the main bathroom.


No comments: