ThomOli: i'm not the only person early...

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i'm not the only person early...

My wedding dress arrived last week. A month ahead of when they told me it would be in the store. Thankfully they'll store it there until I need it. I figure I can pick it up early next year and get it tailored. That will still give me plenty of time to come up with a backup plan if I try it on again and decide I must have been hallucinating when I picked it out in the store. Of course that would mean that Jackie would also have been in an alternate universe and then she would have to be punished very badly. But I'm not really worried - it's pretty simple.

In the meantime I've been practicing the pose above. I have to get that right by the wedding!

No comments: