ThomOli: a moment of panic

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 06, 2007

a moment of panic



Yesterday Thom came into Manhattan and I played hooky from work to go look at some tile in person. Almost immediately we had two key realizations - 1. We should have done this weeks ago and 2. We can't afford to be as fancy as I'd like. At this point I nearly broke down in tears. I mean, I didn't spend weeks fantasizing about the tiny 1/2 bathroom for nothing.

But I think we've found an online solution to make all my dreams come true. All the tiles look about the same to Thom at this point so I think we've reached the point where we have to make a decision anyhow.

Once we have all the elements in place I'll post some pictures.

No comments: