ThomOli: the cat's away

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the cat's away

Thom is away on business this week and you know what that means - I consume massive quantities of extraordinarily trashy television. Sure, Thom'll sit through a Hills here and a Brothers & Sisters there. But now I can watch solid hours of total crap. And I love it.

Especially because of my latest fascination:



Isn't he adorable? I mean, how could you not be when you're named after a tennis ball company.

This is an old pic but I do love the long hair.

Which doesn't always work...


This latest fixation only really compares to my previous obsession with this one:


Poor Tammy had to suffer through me forcing her into watching episodes of The Black Donnellys. Admittedly not quality.

What can I say? I love a good jawline.

No comments: