ThomOli: destined to be a failure

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 30, 2008

destined to be a failure


As a newlywed the whole world is filled with champagne and roses. Ok, not really. But I have nothing really to complain about. The sun is shining (finally) and it's Friday (whoo hoo!).

So I thought why not see where I fall on the Marital Rating Scale. Little did I know that I am a "very poor (failure)" wife.

I should have seen that coming. I knew my aversion to children would come back to bite me in the ass. And, excuse me, but what else is a husband for if not to warm your cold feet in bed?

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure how you can possibly reach a "very superior" score - where the heck does the 76 points come from? Maybe there was once several pages of these?

via swissmiss

1 comment:

Follow the Sun said...

Ha! Very funny, I don't think a survey from 1939 has much value today. Wouldn't worry about your score. I'm sure you are not.