ThomOli: scarred for life

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

scarred for life


We're planning on getting a chimenea (pictured above in case you were curious) for the backyard soon and I was thinking of purchasing some of my favorite vegan marshmallows to prepare.
When I couldn't find them at my favorite vegan store ( Vegan Essentials ) I did a quick search. Apparently, they were shut down when it was discovered they were using an ingredient that wasn't even vegetarian.

Revolting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the marshmallows.
I am much in favor of the black chimenea, much classier than the red ones I have always seen.
Susan

Anonymous said...

hi jess! i missed you today (see i'm checking you blog and it's not even while i'm at work!)