ThomOli: winter? not here

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

winter? not here

This past weekend we headed into Chinatown for a veggie dim sum dinner (and to snag some veggie duck at the grocery store). After dinner it was so nice and warm we walked back home over the Brooklyn Bridge. Thom's made the trip over the Bridge on several occassions but it was my first. I thought it would be pretty much the same as trekking the Manhattan Bridge (thank you, blackout) but it was breathtaking. We made a stop in Dumbo for a warm drink and then back on the train to go home.

I wouldn't live anywhere else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo, joy of NYC life!

Anonymous said...

Some of my fondest memories have been crossing the bridge, mostly by bike. I have always loved the history behind the bridge and am planning to read David McCullough's The Great Bridge before my visit in February.