ThomOli: due for a little freshening up

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

due for a little freshening up



I just wanted to call your attention to our lovely new tags that are connected to each post. This will categorize each post. You can also click on one of these tags (also found in the column to the right in order of popularity) to view all posts that fall under a specific category.

I've also added a little Etsy widget in the right column where I will highlight some of my favorite things...

Thom's working hard on a site for wedding info. Later this summer we'll have a place where you can visit to find out all the details and RSVP!

1 comment:

Susan O said...

It's about time you tagged!
I love the etsy widget and would like to know how you did that. Is it a wedding registry?