ThomOli: we drank, we ate and Susan made blintzes...

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 27, 2006

we drank, we ate and Susan made blintzes...






I apologize for all the non-house related content but you're all probably sick of hearing about that anyhow. While we're spending our time trying to look all adult-like and stern at the various contractors (this is necessary for anyone to take us seriously) I'll have to entertain myself in other ways.

We'll also be starting a collection once we receive the mind-boggling estimates from the contractors. I'm already practicing my graceful swoon while Thom screws up his eyebrows and says for the 800th time "I told you we cannot have tile from floor to ceiling!"

A girl can dream. Preferably about Italian marble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I made wholewheat matzo balls!

Anonymous said...

And those whole wheat matzo balls and delicious soup were finished tonight!! Thanks:) Forgot to take a photo though...

Jesse Thom said...

Yes - there were great Matzo balls (but no picture)!