ThomOli: grasping at strings

Thomoli has moved to greener pastures…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thomoli.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 03, 2008

grasping at strings

Every time we learn of a new bar or non-Caribbean restaurant* opening up even slightly near us we rejoice. Surely this time it means the tide is turning!

We were so excited when the super-tasty Mexican restaurant opened nearby. And it's since become the old standby. I mean, they're BYOB - does it get any better?

But we're especially excited about the impending arrival of Abigail's Wine Bar which is set to open in the bottom floor of a posh new condo building. Even better - this place is steps away from Susan & Mark's condo.

* Please note that we have nothing against the Caribbean restuarants in our neighborhood. In fact, we regularly indulge in a little veggie roti. But a little variety never killed anyone.

1 comment:

Tuesday said...

Hi Jesse,

It's Lonnie, your distant cousin :)I've been reading your blog for a while now, and love it. Susan gave me the link when I sent her a holiday card this year. I'm just now able to leave a comment, due to my computer having e-mail issues. I'd love to talk more. My e-mail address is luxe1414@msn.com.

Please drop me an e-mail sometime, if you like.... then I'll have yours too.
-Lonnie